Monday, January 30, 2006

Well...


Say hello to my new baby, an Alvarez AF60CK (if that doesn't mean anything to you, just look at the link). I've just bought it brand new, for $299, and it looks an awful lot better than the picture. it's been a long time coming.
Denton, Texas is amazing, and I'm making more friends than I've had in years. Already there's at least three or four serious projects in the works (a free jazz group, an afro-cuban percussion and trombone choir, my silly rock/punk/dance/etc project, and some less concrete things, not to mention my ever evolving solo project). There's everything you'd ever need, from artsy coffee shops (where I'm scheming to get some stuff up in the near future), to the 10 for $10 sales at the local Kroger (biscuits!), and it's all within easy biking distance.
I'm not ready to fill you in on all the rest yet, because i'm in the UNT library at a "research only" computer.
Rock and socks,
aaron

thanks again to michael tencer for the image...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home