Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm scared!

I'm scared.
I'm deciding to go travelling,
and leave this little life I've built for myself behind.
I'm afraid of messing up royally,
but feel it's a decision I've got to make.
I'm not sure why I'm making myself do this,
but I'm selling nearly everything I own, putting on a backpack, breaking my lease,
and taking it to the road.
I'm going to go from Austin to El Paso, that's my first "plan", but it's likely to change.
I'm thinking of just thumbing rides, and this is alternately exciting and frightening.
I'm going to end up in San Francisco, after passing through Arizona and New Mexico,
and then I'm going to make my way up to Seattle, where I'm looking at an acupuncture school.
Then, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
It might all be a horrible mistake,
but I'm willing to take that chance.
Austin just isn't feeling quite right.
I'm not sure,
maybe it's me,
and that's what I intend to find out.
Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home