Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Legacy of Aaron Fast

So, after google searching my name (it's been a while!), I found a couple of other Aaron Fast's out there, and I would like to invite them to a battle to the death for Supreme Aaron Fast Supremacy (yes, I realize that this is redundant).
One Aaron Fast is a Kentucky U student, and I wrote him an email saying "Hey, you stole my name!" plus some other stuff, and I'll let you all know if he writes you back (and by you all I mean...no one...bloggin to the trees, baby). Another Aaron Fast is a registered sex offender. I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me!
I don't know, there were some others.
My friend Gabe Dominguez (sorry gabe, i had to use that picture!) aka shake your peace ...wait, what the hell was I going to say about gabe?
I'm not sure.
I've been away from this tab for too long.
um...my friend gabe, aka shake your peace...um...is a nice guy.
As for my other friend, Greg "Cosmo D" Heffernan, I'm always watching what he's up to, and it's always full of surprises. Lately, he's been to my almost-home-town, Washington, D.C., and has made friends with pianist Vijay Iyer, and I'm excited about his future.
As for me,
I'm turning into a groupie,
rather than a musician,
and I'm unable to complete anything.
I guess that's why I'm supposed to go to acupuncture school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home